INFOGRAPHICS - What can a portrait say about ME?

 
Probably the most difficult part of this assignment is the portrait requirement. Aside from just being informational, these inforgraphics need to be a self-portrait. Here are some questions to ask yourself when trying to determine what you want to show in your portrait. Remember that a portrait is not just a likeness. Rather, a good portrait tells you something about the person. Here are some ideas to help you brainstorm. Remember, to write stuff down!
  • my emotions, negative or positive 
  • my strengths or weaknesses 
  • the me as seen by family, friends, and neighbors 
  • the memories and experiences that make me who I am 
  • myself as I wish others would see me 
  • my relationships, interests and roles in life that define who I am 
  • my goals, dreams, changes, potentials, hopes, and ideal self I strive to be 
  • the beliefs I hold true or false 
  • the me I dislike, fear, try to deny, or hide from others 
  • the me no one knows, or the less obvious me 
  • the parts of myself that oppose or are in conflict with each other 
  • the polarities in my personality (adult/child, shy/extroverted, giving/selfish) 
  • the aspects of my identity that are weak, confused, outdated, unexplored, or misunderstood